Providing top notch care is a priority for BaySide Equestrian Center. We have a wonderful staff and
professional management team. We understand that each horse is unique and ensure that our boarding package provides quality services for every horse.
Board : $650.00 for boarders in training or $850.00 for boarders who are not in training*.
12X12 stalls equipped with:
- Nelson-automatic horse waterers
- Rotational feed doors
- rubber matted throughout
- Bedded with low dust bagged shavings
- Windowed and bar protected dutch doors open to individual court yard areas
- Night check.
Feeding program: Customized to each horses’ needs.
- Hay fed 3 times/day
- Grain fed twice a day
- We feed Performance 12% pellet, Athletic 14% pellet, Tribute Kalm Ultra, Sweet Feed, Senior, beet pulp, and alfalfa haycubes.
- Supplements fed at no additional charge
- Turnout is on green grassy pastures, weather permitting. 7 days/week.
- Group and private turnout is available.
- Full day and half day turnout
- Blankets removed and changed based on the temperature.
- Geldings and mares are turned out in separate paddocks.
- 4 large turnout paddocks with run-ins, 3 private turnout areas.
- Round pen turnout for rehabilitation
Click here for all of BaySide’s amenities.
We have a limited amount of stalls open at this time. Please contact Facility Manager, Dawn Sullivan (586) 716- 2209 or email@example.com for more information, boarding availability, or to set up an appointment to tour the stable.
For more boarding pictures click here.
* All prices subject to change without notice.