Registration for 2018 Spring & Summer Programs at Bayside Equestrian Center has begun.
SUMMER CAMP…Camp is held Monday-Thursday*
2018 Camp Dates:
Session #1 ~ June 18th — 21st,
Session #2 ~ June 25th — 28th,
Session #3 ~ July 9th — 12th
Session #4 ~ July 30th — Aug 2nd
Session #5 ~ August 6th — 9th
- Learning to groom and tack
- Learning how to safely handle a horse
- Knowledge & care of horses & equipment
- Learning anatomy and breeds
- Watching educational videos
- Games & crafts
- Stable duties
- English riding (Horse 101 ONLY)
- Watching riding demonstrations
- Learning stable duties
Drinks and snacks provided. Full Day-camp pack a lunch Monday-Wednesday. Thursday we will have a pizza party. Wear boots, jeans or breeches. Discounts: $25 off second session or second family member.
Beginner Lesson Program Prices:
½ hour private $50.00
45 minute Group $50.00
- Discounts-$25 off second session or second family member.
- Please send $75 deposit to make reservation, remainder of balance due first day of camp.
- Please make checks payable to: BaySide Equestrian Center, LLC.
This is safe and fun way to learn about horses and riding! Please call Facility Manager, Dawn Sullivan (586) 716- 2209 or email@example.com for more information or to sign up for day camp.
2018 Bayside Equestrian Center Summer Camp Dates (listed on Bayside Equestrian Center Google Calendar with all the details – CLICK HERE)